Admix S2 is a specially designed additive for use with tile adhesives to improve the adhesion strength and flexibility. This additive can be used to install all types of ceramic tile, natural stone, and agglomerates and improves performance over traditional materials.
Field of Application
• For interior and exterior installation
• For walls and floors, wet and dry applications
• For use with Portland cement to make slurry bond coats for mortar beds
• For use with thin-set mortars to give improved performance and longer open time
• Suitable for use in swimming pools and facades
COVERAGE / CONSUMPTION
Preparing the substrate
All surfaces must be mechanically hard, clean, and free of all dirt, paint, grease, concrete sealers, or remaining products. Cementitious screed, plasters, and renders must be cured (28 days for cement screeds, 7 days per cm of thickness for plasters). Expansion joints shall be provided through the finishes from all construction or expansion joints in the substrate. Screeds and cement mortar beds that are particularly absorbent or subject to overheated by the sun must be saturated without leaving water on the surface.
Applying the product
The mixing water of tile adhesives or grouts is replaced with a mixture of Admix S2 and water until a final homogenized product is achieved. Then, the product is applied according to the description given on the product data sheet.