Beto Accelerator is a liquid admixture made from high-efficient, chloride-free hardening accelerators developed in MAPEI research laboratories. Beto Accelerator is a solution of inorganic salts dissolved in water with the capability to accelerate the hydration process of cement, thereby reducing the setting time and increasing the strength of the mix after short curing cycles. The accelerating effect of Beto Accelerator is generally greater when the temperature of concrete or the surrounding temperature is lower than +10°C during the pouring phase.
Field of Application
• high mechanical strength after short curing cycles;
• shorter steam curing cycles;
• pouring of concrete when the surrounding temperature is lower than +10°C;
• optimisation of production cycles;
• reduction of form stripping times;
• mixing of reinforced concrete;
• the use of flying formwork.
Beto Accelerator is either added simultaneously with the water. Beto Accelerator may be combined with many other products and is compatible with all types of cements and cementitious materials.