Primer AC Extra is a one-component versatile, ready-to-use, solvent-free primer formulated to enhance the adhesion of cement-based products and decorative plasters to many smooth absorbent and non-absorbent substrates.
Field of Application
· For interior and exterior use
· For absorbent and non-absorbent substrates
· To enhance the adhesion of tile mortars, leveling mortars, and cementations self-leveling compounds
· To reduce the absorbance of highly absorbent substrates
· As primer before application of decorative renders on ETIC Systems
COVERAGE / CONSUMPTION
Preparing the substrate
The substrate must be mechanically strong, dry, clean, and free from oils, grease, residual paint, and other loose material. In each case, the manufacturer’s recommendations for gypsum-plaster must be followed, particularly as far as moisture content and level of surface finishing are concerned. Cracks in concrete surfaces must be repaired with Epoinject. Anhydrite surfaces must be sandpapered.
Preparing the product
Ready to be used.
Applying the product
Stir the PRIMER AC EXTRA before use; spread it uniformly on the surface with a flat brush or roller without diluting it. Once it has dried, install the tiles.